Event and Dungeon Rules (See below)
The rules of the event are policy and NOT subject to negotiation. You either accept them or stay out of the event. Failure to follow the Rules can lead to ejection from the event, without recourse or compensation, as well as further consequences including, but not limited to being blacklisted from attending future events.
1) You must be 18 years of age in order to enter the event. You must be 19 to consume alcohol at the event. You must present ID if requested.
2) If you refuse to allow event personnel from searching personal belongings for banned items, you will be barred from entering the event.
3) NO CAMERAS, AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED. Your media will be confiscated and you will be escorted out of the venue. No exceptions. No exchange. No Transfer. No refunds.
4) NO CELL PHONE USE ALLOWED. If you want to answer it, you must LEAVE THE VENUE. TURN YOUR PHONE TO SILENT/VIBRATE MODE before you enter the event. ALL cell phones, pagers, and personal alarm devices must be either turned off, set to silent or vibrate.
Anyone caught with a cell phone out of it’s holster will be ejected from the event without recourse or compensation. THE ONLY EXCEPTION are designated staff and security.
5) There is a dress code in effect. It will be enforced. Fetish wear is encouraged. As a minimum basic black, your BEST club wear, or uniforms is required. No street clothes, jeans, etc.
6a) Sex – Insertibles and manual penetration and manipulation is allowed. All sexual activity must be done in the designated play areas and is not allowed in social area.
6b) Coitus, genital to anal, and oral sex is prohibited.
7) Any kind of solicitation for payment for sexual or non-sexual services is illegal and will not be tolerated. Any kind of illegal activity will lead to arrest and black listing.
8) The organizers and the venue, its hosts, staff, and volunteers are in no way responsible for loss, damage, breakage, or stolen items. Use of the Dungeon and it’s equipment is at your own risk.
9) Be respectful, if you pester/stalk/or make a nuisance of yourself you will be ejected from the event.
10) Dungeon rules are part of the event rules. If you wish to play, you agree to follow them.
The rules of the Dungeon are policy and NOT subject to negotiation. Failure to follow the Dungeon Rules can lead to ejection from the event, without recourse or compensation, as well as further consequences including, but not limited to being banned from attending future events.
1) The organizers and the venue, its hosts, staff, and volunteers are in no way responsible for loss, damage, breakage, or stolen items.
2) Failing to head the warnings or instructions of the Dungeon Monitors (DM) can result in you being escorted out of the event without recourse.
a. A DM has the right to refuse you entry into the Dungeon.
b. A DM has the right to stop unsafe play.
c. A DM can ask you to leave the Dungeon at any time.
d. A DM will stop anyone who appears intoxicated, under the influence, or playing in an unsafe or disruptive manner.
3) Safewords must be respected. Failure to do so will get you escorted out of the venue.
a. GREEN- Everything is okay.
b. YELLOW – I need a minute…please check in with me.
c. RED – STOP..untie me…the scene is over.
d. If a gag is used, then the bottom must be holding a drop signal given to them by the DM. If the drop signal is dropped, then the Top must stop the scene, remove the gag and check in with the bottom before play continues.
4) Do NOT INTERRUPT a scene in progress. This includes loud talking and making comment on the scene. If you are concerned about a scene, then bring your concerns to the DM on duty.
5) DO NOT TOUCH OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY WITHOUT PERMISSION. Be
respectful, if you pester/stalk/or make a nuisance of yourself you will be ejected from
6) All play equipment and furnishings have been loaned to the event. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Check the equipment/furnishings before you play on it.
7) After play you MUST CLEAN THE EQUIPMENT with the sanitizers provided. Dispose of the cleaning waste into the waste receptacles provided.
8) PLAY THAT IS ALLOWED include but not limited to:
a. Flogging, caning, paddles, hand spanking, and other percussion play
b. Bondage play
c. Sensation play
9) PLAY THAT IS ALLOWED AFTER you have consulted a DM
a. Needles and medical play- you must provide your OWN suitable drop cloths, absorbent cloths, sharps container, and other safety equipment.
b. Electrical Play – nothing above the waist with the exception of a violet wand (unless agreed upon by DM).
d. Suspension play – only on approved rig and with pre-scene DM approval.
e. Any play involving a gag – this requires a drop signal the DM will provide you with.
f. any other type of edge play, or “out of the ordinary play” must get express permission from DM
10) PLAY NOT ALLOWED include but is not limited to:
a. No gun, knife, sword, or weapon play – these are considered weapons and not allowed on the premises.
b. No water sports “golden showers”, scat, or any other bodily fluid.
c. No breath play or other form of play that impedes the intake or exhale of air.
d. No play allowed in the social areas, bathrooms, or outside venue.
e. Any kind of play that leaves the bottom unattended.
f. Anything that causes flying or squirting blood.
g. Any play where you are intoxicated.
h. Fire Play, Devils Fire (cell popping), and Branding
11) Entering the Dungeon space means you are a willing participant who is responsible for his or her own personal safety. You are NOT required to play. ALL interactions must be fully consensual. You may end play at ANY time. Any non-consensual activities will result in ejection from the event.
12) Anyone found not following the rules and/or the instructions from the volunteer DMs will be escorted out of the Dungeon. Your access will be revoked.
13) The fact that certain types of play are permitted does not imply any endorsement by the organizers of the event or the DMs that those types of play are safe.
Participants must exercise their own discretion in determining what types of play are safe. DMs will not necessarily interrupt scenes even if they observe play which, in the opinion of the DM, involves risk to the participants unless safe words are heard.